quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

Pedrados, Imaculados

I'll tell you this...
No eternal reward will forgive us now
For wasting the dawn.

Back in those days everything was simpler and more confused
One summer night, going to the pier
I ran into two young girls
The blonde one was called Freedom
The dark one, Enterprise
We talked and they told me this story
Now listen to this...
I'll tell you about Texas radio and the big beat
Soft driven, slow and mad
Like some new language
Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we are Stoned
Immaculate.

3 comentários:

DomingonoMundo disse...

Pequena correcção: out here we is stoned...
É uma deliberada falta de concordância de JM, à maneira do seu eleito de sempre, Rimbaud, com "je est un autre".

privada disse...

Now I embrance the poetry
of business and become
- for a time -
a "Prince of Industry"

A natural leader, a poet,
a Shaman,
with the soul
of a clown.

Being drunk is a good disguise

I drink so I
can talk to assholes...
This includes me.

do I deserve it?

After 4 yrs.
I'm left with
a mind like a fuzzy hammer

Regret for wasted nights
and wasted years
I pissed it all away
American Music

End with fond good-bye
and plans for future
- Not an actor, or a
writer-filmmaker -

Which of my cellves
will be remember'd

...

:-)))))
Let it roll

Amil Neila disse...

Hugaço, Tá corrigido...
Privada, em grande, até para escolher as palavras dos outros é preciso estar iluminado...